Yup, yup.. Guess what, my class for tomorrow has cancelled. But I still have to drive up to teach MY class then go home. My teacher slipped on icy today at his home. And he hurt his back from fall. I guess it’s very interesting to see how the people react and how they handle icy weather. I talked with Bishop (he is our home teacher because nobody wanted to drive an hour to our apartment..) He told me that three years ago they had terrible icy weather. The streets were thick with icy. It was impossible to drive. Everyone had to stay home. Wow! That bad, uh? Now I’m scared of icy! Sheese. Those pictures are not from today. I took those picture when I was in New York for Christmas. I got there it was ICY and FREEZING. Everything frozen. But funny, in a few days, ALL disappeared. I was happy to take pictures because that day it disappeared and there were no more icy on those plants. Amazing how the warm weather can make it disappear really FAST.
Now let’s look at excited moment.....
Well, I forgot to add excited news that I have learned from my parents. My parents decided to fly here to join me for activate on February 13th. It will be lot of fun having my parents with me on the special day. Looked at the countdown and I have 15 days left for activate! 14 days to pick up my parents. That reminds me to email my dad to give me the information what time to pick them up from the Baltimore airport.
Well, I’m bored. The apartment is clean. I have done my work. Well, I should have done other things. True, but why am I sitting front of the computer?! Oh right, I’m waiting for one interpreter to get online. That is my second jobs of three. Yay for me. (Rolling eyes)
I guess I better go before all of the words become lost.

0 comments:
Post a Comment