So finally I was able to clean up bloody, dry, etc. Now it's CLEAN and put cream on it to prevent the inflection. It looked much better than second picture, right?
I finally took the cup off on my left ear. Gosh, it felt much better and give a fresh air to my poor squished ear! Wow, honestly when I see the pictures that Annie took has surprised me. I imagined what it looked like---completed different than I thought it would be. My ear is still numb and stiff. I'm sure it will takes a few days to heal. One thing I'm happy to know that I can wear my glasses and sleep without the cup for night.
I had quite struggle to take ewww wax or sticky thing off from my hair. I was not able to get it all off completed but much better than it was. I do feel the pressure on my ear. I guess it's numb.
I guess I'm a bit better than yesterday and hoping will be much better tomorrow than today. So far I had several mini fever but not awful. Nothing serious or dangerous has happened.
I told Annie that I was sort of happy that Dr. Shelton didn't perform surgery on me. I think Dr. Della Santina did wonderful job. And I'm happy that it didn't work out first time. This time is just perfect timing and everything worked out pretty good.
Oh that's right, I need to add a link for you to check out on Dr. Della Santina. He might look nerd man but he is very sweet man.
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/OTOLARYNGOLOGY/della.html
Check him out. Noticed that he has PhD and MD as well.. Interesting uh? And look at his clinical interests and research interests.. I was trying to tell mom when I visited him and he tested me many different things that related to balance. Clever.
Well, I think that's it for now. I hope I can sleep better tonight but still need to sleep with two or three pillows. Darn. Still feel stiff neck (muscles). Don't worry it's not meningitis.
You see...You cannot see anything from my head, can you? I can’t. :D That’s a great news! Oh my, I FEEL MUCH BETTER after a bath. Whew.

0 comments:
Post a Comment