Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Grateful for Tongue Buds


Ugh, this morning was first time to take a shower instead a bath to wash my hair. It was a bit difficult to move my head back. But it was not that awful as I thought it would be. That's okay, I can handle this. I just hope that everyday it would improve..

Ugh, I'm sick of tasteless! After the surgery, my taste messed up. I couldn't taste anything but plain. However I only can taste very little such as spicy or sweet something like that. Tongue buds are not working right. I hope it will get back normal FAST. I had that problem my past surgery but this one was worse. It's almost like I burned my tongue but it wasn't. Weird feeling. At least I'm happy it didn't mixed up my smells. I can smell just fine. Just tasteless..

That was a bit sad because I cannot able to enjoy the food when I'm eating. It's nothing exciting to taste yummy pie or pasta or candies. I feel like I'm wasting good food! :S
Well, I'm doing good so far. I only took medicine in the morning and before bed. Not bad. (Oh not strong medicine, just IB..) I guess I better go back to work to do such as syllabus etc.. Blah.

Better be grateful for our tongue buds that gives us a great taste!

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB