Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Caught!


I can’t believe this!

Wow! You won't believe what I did a few minutes ago! I spotted a tiny mouse ran away from the kitchen to the area near the front door. I was like OH NO! You cannot run away from me! You need to get out of here! I told Annie I spotted a mouse! I ordered her to get a cup while my eyes stare at the mouse. Actually I think my eye balls actually come out of my skull. She gave me a cup and asked her to blocked the mouse that the mouse will not escape from us. The mouse was hiding back of tiny television that I was going to threw away (it was sitting there for months!)

So Annie grabbed a frame from the floor to block the mouse while I tried to put a cup to catch the mouse. SUDDENLY the mouse was too smart for that and started to run! Annie was too clever for that so blocked so quickly but umm umm umm how to say that....almost killed that mouse by squeezed the mouse too hard. I can see that poor mouse's legs kicking so hard as trying to escape! Lucky, Annie tried to push the mouse toward while same time I tried to get mouse in the cup. (Of course, slam to trap the mouse). We were successful caught the mouse. Okay, what's next? Annie grabbed the CD case and I slide the CD case under the cup. I can feel I was hitting one of feet or hand or tail, I don't know... Poor mouse! I walked as carrying the CD case with cup while the mouse is inside of the cup. I walked outside to threw the poor mouse away to escape for life. I feel sorry because it's so COLD outside but the mouse shouldn't be in our apartment in first place!

It made me sniffing and knew it was silly! But this morning Annie and I was driving on the highway and saw two dead deers (just hit by a car or two). Both deers were dead on the highway and there were three police cars and one car with broken front bumper---that was enough to made me CRY like a baby. I don't know why but felt awful for those deers. I know we were cruel to the animals but animals can be clueless sometimes. Accidents are not funny sometimes. :S

Okay, let’s focus happy thoughts. A few minutes ago, I was sitting and bored. I was touching my shave spot and decided to find the magnet. Because for several days, I couldn't find where the magnet is on my back head. Annie thought Missy's advice was great idea. I thought that was stupid because I did not want to damage my $25,000 stuff. Really, I did not want to do that because I was scared that another magnet would pull the magnet away from my skull. (It was only four days from surgery day) Annie won and tried to find light and small magnet or metal to find where the magnet is on my head. Well, she tried small metal and nothing happened. She decided that we need to use the magnet and found thin almost flat magnet from the refrigerator. Ah! She found it and it worked but opposite. It pushed away from my magnet. Okay, now both of us know where it is.

Anyway I was playing to find the magnet and realized I CAN feel where the magnet is! I guess it was swollen due to the surgery. It must have swollen down.. I was able to feel where the magnet is--interesting it's not big and thick. Good thing.. :D

Good news, my taste finally starting to kick up slowly, not completed but better. :D I guess my excited is over now.

Oh darn, my glasses starting to bother where the sore is. Ugh! I hope it will get tough soon!!

Eww, I just thinking of poor mouse! Well, guess what? We DO have more mouse in our apartment. Annie thinks it’s inside of the wall. She can’t figure where the sounds come from. Sighs. I hope we won’t spot any mouse tiny poops around or see running away from us.

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB