I think I'm dreaming that I have some extra time to type my blog. I had to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming this. OW! I guess I'm not dreaming! Indeed, I'm back in school and the school wanted to drown me! My nose is barely above the water. Enough with imagine being in the water.
I have been in summer school for two weeks. I have one more week to go. Am I insane to take two classes for three weeks?! I went through this last summer and hated it. I felt it was brutal experiences but same time it's good idea to get over with it FAST and SHORT time. I do no know which summer is worst, so no comment on that one yet.
This morning something just hit me--today is seven days away from my surgery. Yes, I'm still counting down for my second surgery. I have no idea what will happen on that day--with my insurance. It's 50% until I'm in the hospital. I have to be there at 5:30am for my surgery at 7:30am. Groans, poor both us (Annie will have to drive me and stay there until I'm out of surgery then bring me back home..) I'm sure both of us will dead by night on that day. Anyway, keep your eyes open. I'll post as soon as I can.

1 comments:
Last summer was worse. Hands down.
Ack, I forgot about stupid insurance. After I just blogged that you will be done with surgery in a week... sigh, guess it's not certain until it actually happens.
Post a Comment