Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Crazy Short Vacation



Katie (Annie's sister), Annie, and I went Virginia for beach. We all wanted to go there for a reason. I wanted to have a little vacation before summer school. Annie wanted to celebrate she finished spring semester with school (her job). Katie wanted to go cuz she loved there. All mouses went together to three different beaches.

We arrived so late after crazy mold from my apartment. Now it's time for relaxing weekend. Well, while we were driving--it was dark and so late. I saw lighting bugs fire up. Suddenly when a lighting bug hits the window shield, it glows (more likely a fireworks that you can threw on the floor. It made sounds.) But with lighting bug, it hits and light blows then fade slowly. Weird!

Annie got tired and she wanted Katie to drive for her since I was exhausted. Katie had to go potty but there are nowhere at that time. Annie tried to find a place to stop so both can switch. She found a turn on the right path and make a circle. I realized that place is a prison. Katie couldn't hold much longer, so she got out of car and walked to find a place for potty in the trees. I got a bit panic since that area was prison. Annie kept saying oh those people are in the blocks. They couldn't get out. Well, somehow it can be a miracle for a person to escape from the prison, but I'm not going to think about it. Phew, Katie made a quick trip and we got back on trip.

The next morning we left for beach. We decided to try for Beach ... . We had to drive an hour to get there. The place was beautiful and different than where we were staying at Annie & Katie's aunt's house. We stayed there for about four half hours. I was bummer because I got some sunburns! Dang it.

Next morning I decided not to go to the beach because of my sunburns. We ended up went to watch a move called, "The Proposal". It was funny movie, we all liked it. We don't know what to do even it was only early in the afternoon. We went to get ice cream then what?! Umm finally all of us agreed to go to beach. Yes, beach night time. Oh my, it became GREAT night. The waves were GREAT but a bit crazy. The first beach was not bad.

Third day Katie hoped to go for beach before we leave for home. We went to different beach. It turned out some drama and I am not going to list it down. We didn't stay there much longer. I think we stayed there only two hours because of lousy waves, very WINDY, crowd, and sand hits us OWIE OWIE! We gave up and left for home. It's good because I wanted to get home before it gets dark.




It's amazing to see three different beaches and different waves. All three beaches have one common--cold water. First day I had hard time to get used to cold water. Second day was BEST but still cold. Third day was umm cold but not bad.

I finally got comfortable to dive through the waves, let the wave hits my back, duck when the big waves comes, and trying to control myself before the water current pulling us away! Annie taught me what I should do. She grew up with beach. Her mother always took her kids to beach when Annie was young. Oh yeah, Annie taught me how to use boogie boarding. It was fun. One time the wave kicked me off. OWWWWWWWIE! I thought I would die because I felt the wave bend my back. Oh boy.. Annie, of course, explained me why it has happened and tell me how to do proper way blah blah.

At least I had fun time.... My vacation was over.... WWWWAAAAHHHH!!

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB