
WHAT?!!??! Janette?!! What heck with people who voted her? I thought she would win this season, but pppfffttt.. I think she was the BEST dancer than any girls in this season. Seriously, what are they thinking?! Are they thinking of music itself? Or popular? What the problem with her? That one I will have to say.. BOOO to people who voted for her. I'm on the same boat with Nigel for that one. That show ruined my night! Blah! Wondering who heck people think the best dancer is in this show beside Janette.. WHATEVER!



6 comments:
Yeah, I really liked Jeanette, too! I was hoping Melissa would go home. She the bottom for me of the ones left, but she got lucky by doing the breast cancer number that people liked so much. My problem this year is that I like too many of the dancers. I can never decide on who is the best.
I think that it is too bad that people get swayed by calling a dance a breast cancer dance. If they had danced just the same but called it a rectal cancer dance I think Melissa would have gone home. Mother doesn't like Melissa either. It has something to do with the way she smiles. I think that all of the girls were great. Jeanette was a real good wiggler/dancer but I think she didn't get enough votes because she isn't as cute as the others. Cute counts in popularity contests. I would venture to guess that Even(?) is still around because he is the only white guy left. At this stage I hate to see anyone go, but I think my favorites are Brandon(?) and the brunette girl. I really cannot remember any of their names.
I know.. I feel like they need to explain the rules how they can vote for the dancers. Sometimes people don't have real common senses. Ya know sometimes people have none of common senses.. Well, that goes to people who vote for Janette. Beside, who would be cuter than Janette? I think she is better than rest of any girls. Sorry.
I agree, Melissa is lucky butt that dance the music. I want to teach people.. It's not about music, it's about dancer skill but I don't think I get it right anyway. PFFFT!
Kayla is my favorite this season and I would be hard pressed to chose a guy, I think they are all very good. I was sure Melissa and Evan would be voted off this time but they lucked out. I thought it a little ridiculus to make such a big deal of the "breast cancer" number.
haven't watched much of the season this year. but i liked the ballet dancer. whatever her name is. not a huge fan of any of the boys.
I know. Jeanette shouldn't have gone.
Post a Comment