Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

First Idiot Accident

Hello guys! I'm back and much better than last week. I finally got mostly of my energy back--slowly. I was thrilled found out that my new glasses was best choice because it didn't bothered my sensitive area as I had with first surgery. My first surgery, I can't stand wearing my glasses because it hurts so much. Whew, I guess it was a good thing that I broke my glasses awhile ago.

Today I went to see my surgeon and he took the stitches out. Well, the appointment was very fast! We accomplished less than an hour. YAHOO because pay fifty cents less for parking. Anyway, he said it looked GREAT.

Last night I was watching a television show. While I was eating my dinner on the couch and I have a cup with milk in middle of my legs. (My legs holding it while I'm holding the bowl with food in it.) In the middle of my dinner, my rechargeable battery has died and I took it off and put it on knee so I can put my food away and blah blah. Well, a small move caused my processor fell in the cup! Yes, there are still some milk in it. I screamed! Of course, Annie was next to me and she grabbed the processor out of the cup and ran to the sink to try to clean of the processor because uhh I slid the battery pack cover half way off from the rechargeable battery.. Idiot, right?

That leads me to became agitated thinking that if the thing died, then it is not funny because that costs a leg and an arm. I do not know if the insurance will cover my idiot accident. Gosh, good thing I have back up second processor. Whew. I took apart my poor wet processor and put it in the special dryer for cochlear implant for overnight.

After put the wet things in the special dryer, I was too lazy to assemble my second processor (you have to hook up things together because I only took the computer processor part with me every time when I see Steve.. It's worthless to bring a whole thing.) So I announced to myself that I'll go without using cochlear implant for a night.

We finished with our dinner and a television show. I realized it's not the SAME without using my cochlear implant to watch the show. I wanted to watch a television show called Burn Notice. I knew I had to get my body up and assemble my second processor and get one piece from my wet cochlear implant to finalize the assemble. I did it. I enjoyed the second show much more than the first one. I know it's silly but dropping the processor in the cup with milk can give me a heart attack after knowing how much it costs. Darn, I wish I don't know how much it costs so I don't have to go through drama over that thing!

FYI: My processor is still working after overnight being trapped in the special dryer, whew.

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB