It was time for us to go bed because I have to go school next morning. Annie will still have to take me to school because I still have a little dizzy but much better than first few days of surgery. Anyway, I jumped into my bed and Annie turned off the lights. Suddenly the fears crawl all over me. I do not know why but got scared. I feel like my body burning up. I asked Annie to test if I'm having fever. Nope, I didn't have any fever. (I wanted to make sure no fever because of surgery..) My body started to shake like it's making a progress to threw up. In my mind, oh no! I cannot afford to threw up because it can be the problem with my second surgery. The surgeon said I cannot sniff, blow nose, etc etc..
Of course, I fought with myself not to get scared. I prayed and asked Heavenly Father to help my body calm down so I do not have to threw up. I prayed so hard and ended up I had to go pee every 15-30 minutes for several hours including LOTS of burps and farts. Every time I burped, it tasted like a bacon wrapped with cheese and shrimp. My body has gone crazy cold and hot. I struggled but continued praying that I can get through night without threw up. That thing kept me up until about 4:30am. I finally able to snooze away until it's time to get up for school. My stomach was uneasy but grateful that I'm okay. I realized that Heavenly Father truly listened my prayers last night because he did get me through night without threw up. I'm so grateful that He did.
Amazing--I was surprised that I have enough liquid to go pee almost every thirty minutes. Wow, but that means I will need to drink lot of liquid today to catch up what my body has lost.. Oh yikes, I better go and fix my hair before go to school..

2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you are doing fine--from everything. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Yikes! Sounds like you really need a good, long weekend just to rest and relax! Hope you get one!
Post a Comment