This morning I wanted to make rolls for dinner tonight. I got things READY to make the rolls. I realized I don’t have enough eggs. I told Annie I cannot able to make rolls because not enough of eggs. I need ONE more egg!
Since outside was so nice and warm so Annie and I decided to go for a walk to the food store. The crappy food store is close to us. It’s good lame excuse for me to do our exercise for a egg. :D
I wanted to stop by the office before on our way to the store. Annie and I are moving to different building but same apartment. It’s complex and you do not want to know why, but it’s a good news for us. Anyway, I was curious if they can give us a few days extra so we can move our stuff into our new apartment, instead to do everything in one day. We talked with one person and she told us that we have a weekend to do it! YAY! It would be much easier for both of us. Before we leave the lobby, the woman said I have a package, Annie interpreted. I was confused because I haven’t order anything from the internet recently.
I signed up and got a small packet. We left the building and I looked at the box to see where the box comes from. I saw the date on the box it said October 11th. UH?! I showed it to Annie. We both curious what’s inside of that box! Suddenly I remember I did order that tool but it never showed up. I emailed the man what happened. He didn’t know what happened. I guess it must be lost forever.
I was about to buy another one but decided not to. OH DOGGIE! We walked to the store then back home. I opened the box to see what’s inside of the box. True enough, it was the tool I thought it was lost forever. Wow.. That was strange! I’m happy that I got that tool.
The problem is I need to think what would be a new project for me to do so I can use THAT tool! Dang. I don’t think it will happen soon because I’m wrapped in tight schedule with jobs and school. Blah.
I signed up and got a small packet. We left the building and I looked at the box to see where the box comes from. I saw the date on the box it said October 11th. UH?! I showed it to Annie. We both curious what’s inside of that box! Suddenly I remember I did order that tool but it never showed up. I emailed the man what happened. He didn’t know what happened. I guess it must be lost forever.
I was about to buy another one but decided not to. OH DOGGIE! We walked to the store then back home. I opened the box to see what’s inside of the box. True enough, it was the tool I thought it was lost forever. Wow.. That was strange! I’m happy that I got that tool.
The problem is I need to think what would be a new project for me to do so I can use THAT tool! Dang. I don’t think it will happen soon because I’m wrapped in tight schedule with jobs and school. Blah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment