Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Music Touched Me

Annie and I watched the movie called, “August Rush”. She has a friend at the work recommend her to watch that movie. So we put the listing on Netflix. We got it a few days ago. Today we finally able to watch it. I liked it very much especially end of the movie. That movie put a lot of sweat of excitement out of me. It’s funny because the movie is about the boy and music. I’m going not to spoil for you guys who haven’t watch it. I suggest you guys to watch this movie.


I promised I’ll go to the point why I brought the topic up on this page. At the end of the movie--the boy, August Rush, conduct the orchestra. The music sounds increased like turn the music up, but not loud. It made my body goosebumps a few times then about half way the music finally goes down slowly but not end yet. Somehow it sounds so peaceful and very lovely like JS’s First Prayer--bee humming and bird singing through the grove.. Its very calm feeling and my eyes were about to tear up. It’s about to come out of my eye balls, but not. Of course, it made my body hot and heart beats faster.

For first time, I realized I was caught up in the music with emotion! Somehow that made my mind and heart dancing slow and very relaxing. WOW!! I liked THAT feeling! I do not mean I’m READY for all music yet. The music just random for now. I’m still learning to listen and understand the music.. I’m excited for more music as drinking the water like feast the Christ word. :D I’ll put the music on this so you can listen....... Gosh, I listen this music again, and still it made me tear up!



0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB