Oops, I did not mean to leave it empty for more than two weeks! My schedule became busy when I got back from Oklahoma. Eh.
I went Oklahoma to visit my sister. It was fun vacation because I had a great time to be with Missy (Dave too) and the kids. Surely I had advantage to watch the kids. All three have different personals. It was fun to watch how they behave, reaction, thinking, etc. It’s amazing how much they have grow up since they moved Oklahoma.
When I am typing about the kids, it made me miss them. St. Patrick was fun for all of us. We went to the city to see if there is anything interesting but it was all about beers and music. At least we had fun walking along the made river. Oh Missy and the kids dye their hair green.
Heehee, I chick out because I just had dyed my hair before I come visit Missy. I do not want to welcome green too much on my hair. But I did painted my nails green. It only stayed for about one and half day. I do not like paint my nails, sorry girls. We also made cool cupcakes. That was fun because Rachel cannot able to resist eat it while put frosting on the cupcakes and make cloves. No surprises for Nina and Grant as well.
Other day we went to the park. It seems lot of people have the same mind to go to the park because outside was very nice. The weather was perfect.
Again before I left, we had a pizza park. Dave took the kids to play with kites. That was fun but same time COLD. Yes, we had pizza outside while it's cold and windy. I admitted it was fun. Several times we had to chase to catch the kites when Grant or Nina accident let the kites go. Even Grant's kite got stuck in the tree. Dave had to get it. Clever Dave. Sighs, I missed them already.












0 comments:
Post a Comment