Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Year Older

Sweet Katie gave me roses for my Birthday. I was thinking that we need something such as flower or something on the table because it looked bare. Now it's full of beautiful roses on the table and enjoy to stare at it when it's time to eat meals. Thanks, Katie.

Annie made me a strawberry cake. It tasted very interesting. That cake includes jello, real strawberries, and stuff. Annie did a GREAT job making this cake. Thanks, Annie. It reminds me of Missy. She made me a cake with a big ladybug.

Close up to the ladybug.

That's me and ready to eat that cake. Hey, it's time to put the candles.

Phew, Annie decided to put three instead ___. I can't imagine the cake covers the candles. Imagine it will lead to a big smoke after blow them off.

Well, I'm a year older now. I admitted I forgot how old I was. Yup, that was sad!

10 comments:

Annie said...

Happy birthday! Katie wanted to put on many candles for your age. She was disappointed when I told her NO. ;)

Tim said...

glad you had a good birthday. too bad we couldn't work it out to celebrate with you...

Tami said...

Happy birthday, Laynie! The cake is cute. You look cute in that picture too!

Melissa Lyon said...

Beautiful roses, yummy looking cake, cute birthday girl!

Greg, Rebecca & Timothy Neslen said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look great! It looks like it was a great event.
Love,
Rebecca (Wouden) Neslen

Heather said...

I thought about you all day! Too bad i couldn't secretly decorate your room with ladybugs again this year...

Moses Family said...

Happy Birthday again!! :) Great job on the cake Annie! It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Laynie! It looks like it was great. You have such nice friends to bring you beautiful flowers and make a yummy, adorable cake for you!!

Cindy said...

You know you are old when you can't remember how old you are.

It looks like your birthday was a lot of fun.

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

Happy Happy birthday! I love the cake...so perfect for you. Filled with sugar, sweetness, and stuff. grin...

 
Little Leaps | TNB