I went to see the WICKED in NYC!
And we visited the Emerald City, umm, lot of GREEN in there..
Excited to see the Wicked.
Annie came along with me.
Neat stuff on the stage even the dragon.
Had to take another proof as well.
Annie liked this picture. See Green? It's the Emerald City.
You see the coolest technology I'm holding in my hand. That technology is called captioned, funny name. Yes, I was able to watch and read the words of their conversations and songs. I loved it. I loved one song called, No Good Deed. I do not know why but oh well.. :D

The result that I LOVED the show even it was little too loud for me. But I was able to handle the loudness and enjoyed it anyway. I wish the book was not so awful to read--DARN! The author wrote several books about Emerald City and I wanted to learn more about it but it has lot of bad things in it. I'm not go for it--Clean books, will read it. Dirty books, will not touch it.


2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. And how neat they have that caption so you could fully enjoy the play.
You already blogged about this?? You stink. I'm so far behind in my blogging.
No Good Deed is a very good song. :)
Post a Comment