Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My First Art

I do not know why but I noticed myself that I enjoyed taking pictures by using marco or focus. I thought it was fun taking pictures and see how amazing it looked after putting the pictures on the computer. Yes, that means I'm developing my new hobby. I thought why not show you what I have done while I was in Austria. Some of pictures you might click for better view.































Believe it or not--I used my compact camera. No fancy camera such as SLR camera. Enough with my hobby. At least I had fun time looking at new flowers, plants, and things while I was there.

3 comments:

Melissa Lyon said...

Beautiful pictures Laynie! What kind of camera do you have?

Heather said...

You have a great eye! Your pictures are really artistic.

Tim said...

Laynie, those pictures are beautiful!

 
Little Leaps | TNB