Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Yikes!


I cannot believe the fall semester started already. Last night I went to my class and it's nice to know it's only one class that I'm taking this semester. That means I can do it being in the class for more than two and half hours. Actually I still have to take ONE LAST class this January after holiday before I start my intern. (If everything work out with tests, practicum hours, etc on time..) I need to remember how to breathe in and out through this semester.

It sounds that I have light schedule this semester. Nope, I have to teach four classes at Towson University plus office hours. I will have to go to Maryland Deaf school to finish up my practicum on Tuesdays and Thursdays--all day. I REALLY HAVE to start study for comp test (it's same idea doing thesis but different ways for masters.) I also need to take two parts of Praxis before Christmas. AND I still need to take EPE to pass the level before I graduate. It sounds light? I don't think so, blah. I do not want to think about it now. Too much stress!

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB