Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

WHOA!!!!

Annie dropped me off home. She has to go to the meeting. I decided to play a game on the computer while listen the music. For awhile I noticed I hear louder with my left CI. I pulled left coil off and compare if it's true. True enough it was louder than right CI. It's time for me to press Program 2.

I went to get the remote and pressed the program 2. No beep. I tried it again. Still no beep. (Usually I can hear the beep when I press the program or reset or volume to let me know it's changed.) Umm I decided to compare with both and still the same. I decided to wait for Annie to come home from the meeting.

Annie got home and I told her what happened. We tried again to see why it's not working with remote. I had to get other remote, new one that goes with my right CI. I tried it and the result was still the same! We tried several times press the numbers or etc. Suddenly when I pressed program 3 and 4, I heard the beeps. The beeps were too loud. I pressed reset and pressed program 2.

Uh oh! Everything bothered me! Plastic! Metal! EVERYTHING! Much WORSE than I came home! I had to press program 1! NOTHING! I tried to turn the volume down but it didn't work at all. When Annie move the plastic.. UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!! I ran away from that noisy! Oh GOSH! What happened?! I wondered my brain shocked after I pressed program 3 and 4?

Annie whispered something to herself and I said shhh! She was surprised because it was very quiet and I heard it. It's annoying. I hope I don't have torture that thing! So far I struggled with sounds and still do. I hope tomorrow morning will be calm down and back normal. If not, then I'll have to contact Steve and solve the problem. :S

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope it's nothing serious! I'm thinking of you :)

Laynie said...

I think the problem is with remote not the processors. We will know this Thursday, my next appointment for second mapping. We'll see.. see.. see..

 
Little Leaps | TNB