Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Too Stressful To Think


That picture is exact what I need right now. When I woke up this morning and saw it's barely six in the morning. Dang, curse my jobs, my body clock, and sunrise. I guess it's not bad since I'm not that tired. Okay, I'm not complaining that right now. It's different topic.

I decided to get up and walked to the computer to do federal student aid to get student loan for next year. While I was doing this, I realized I have all day nothing to do. Beside cleaning the kitchen, cleaning bathroom, and washing clothes (that needs to be done a long time ago). What can I do with my FREE time. It's really stressful to think about it. I guess my mind used to busy schedule with crazy things happening to me. Wow, now I'm not sure what to do! Haha. I know I can do fun hobby or read a book or nap forever eh. For some reason I feel it's tough to make a choice even I could do ANYTHING what I want to do. But it's STRESSFUL! Silly, right?

Does that happened to you? I hope I'm not only person who insane to bring this topic up! I think I need to find somebody who invented that thinking cap. It will be nice to have one! :D

2 comments:

Cindy said...

If you ever find a thinking cap, let me know where you got it. I could use one too!

Anonymous said...

I know, there are mornings when the kids are still asleep, and I'd like to sleep in longer, but the sun and my body force me awake. Well, there goes that!

 
Little Leaps | TNB