Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Amazed!

Last night I was going to watch a movie called, "Bride War", and I was waiting for Annie to come join with me. I was waiting and the door was opened because it was cool outside. I can hear bugs and birds but nothing excited at that moment. A few minutes later I heard something very quiet but strange almost like water dropping slowly. You can't make any predict when the water will drops. It didn't drop every 2 seconds. That sounds variable. Finally Annie came and I asked her what was that quiet sounds.

Annie: Umm bugs and birds?

Me: No, that sounds were different. That sounds more likely quiet. (trying to gesture as follow the sounds made)

Annie: Oh that? (gesture to follow the sounds)

Me: Yeah! That! What's that?

Annie: Basketball bouncing.

Me: What?! Basketball bouncing? How? Where?

Annie: Outside.. Kids playing basketball.

Me: Show me! I want to see how far the kids are. Curious how far I can hear THAT sounds.

Annie pointed where the sounds came from. We both go outside of our patio. I was shocked how far I was able to hear the basketball bouncing when the kids were playing. I sort of stunned at myself that I can hear THAT noise even it's so FAR.

The next day I had to take a picture to show you HOW FAR I was talking about. With my hearing aid, there are IMPOSSIBLE to hear THAT noise.

Try to find me near the green car. I'm so small!!




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, I liked how you showed the pictures getting closer and closer. That was a long way away.

Anonymous said...

Wow

 
Little Leaps | TNB