Well, I broken my glasses. Don't ask me how I did it. It's accident. Next day I had to wore contact lens. While I was teaching my classes, I felt like I wanted to removed my eyes! After work, I had to go to the Eye LenCraft to repair my glasses and realized I might want to get new glasses because my old glasses has bothered me since I had surgery for cochlear implant. So I did and found a nice glass that it was light enough not to bother my surgery area behind my ear. Nothing exciting but my new glasses. :D
New Glasses
Well, I broken my glasses. Don't ask me how I did it. It's accident. Next day I had to wore contact lens. While I was teaching my classes, I felt like I wanted to removed my eyes! After work, I had to go to the Eye LenCraft to repair my glasses and realized I might want to get new glasses because my old glasses has bothered me since I had surgery for cochlear implant. So I did and found a nice glass that it was light enough not to bother my surgery area behind my ear. Nothing exciting but my new glasses. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I really like the glasses, Laynie! They look good!
Post a Comment