Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Top


I have a reason to use Top on this topic. And I have another reason to use this picture even there is no Laynie in it. Annie wanted to go visit Honor family for Morgie’s birthday. Well, Morgie’s actual birthday is next weekend. She is going to have a big slumber party and we do not want to invade the party. So it was sort of last minute decision to go New York. We only stayed there for the weekend. We left on Friday late afternoon and come back home Sunday.

We had fun time with kids. We went to Chef Central store in New York, THAT WAS AWESOME! I think kitchen store has become my favorite shopping! :D So the weekend has come quickly and it’s almost time for us to go home. Sunday morning greet us a nice surprise, snow! The Honor family left for church. Morgie stayed with us because she was still sleeping. Morgie finally woke up and join us for breakfast. Guess what we had for breakfast? A pie! I know I know I know...but what can I do? They had a party from last night and left us to eat some for breakfast.

Annie wanted to have some pictures of her and Morgie. I was exciting because it would be fun taking pictures in snow. Well, Morgie was a little devil because she is a little girl--what can I expect her to stay still for a few minutes while I was trying to get focus to take a shot. Anyway, I was walk behind Annie and Morgie. I heard the snow creaking and crack in details when I walk. Amazing how it made sounds! Then I step in ice and HEARD the ice cracks! WOW! Well, it’s not the big wow for this blog. Let me tell you the real WOW thing.

I decided to take picture of Annie and Morgie while they are walking. My camera was in my jacket to protect from snowing. I had umbrella with me too. I yelled stop so I can take the camera out of my jacket before they walked too far to take a picture. They stopped, somehow I heard Annie said ssss something. I realized she was telling Morgie that I deleted S when I said stop. Because Morgie asked Annie how she knew what I said. BRAT ANNIE! I yelled stop with SSSSS in it. I said it’s not fair you mocked me because I did not use SSS in stop. Annie turned her head as looked surprised! She asked me how I knew that she was talking about me about stop. I just don’t know how I knew she was talking about my S problem. I heard Annie said S. We thought it was funny and amazing same time.

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB