Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

New Look


My parents came here for my graduation and gave me the picture of Graz. Mom had the picture and made copies for all for her kids, I'm one of them. I have been saving some money for the frame since the picture is big! Finally I was able to get a frame for my Graz picture! Annie helped me some for my birthday present!

We went to the store to find a frame. Oh yeah, we have been waiting for days for discounts. That weekend they had 55% off for custom frame. YES! Good timing! We went there and I had hard time to pick a good frame but I'm relief that I wasn't alone at that time. I finally made a decision and had to wait for two weeks to get it done.

Last Friday morning I had a glory morning to pick up the frame. I admitted I was very nervous how it would look with the frame. I saw they have 60% off! I have a wonderful friend who asked the worker if they can replace 55% to 60% and they did! I saved some money on it!

I came home and put it up on the wall. Surprised it looked great! Annie said the flower reminded her of the movie, Sound of Music. You know the song, Edelweiss. That flower didn't look exactly Edelweiss but similar. I guess it was good choice for this frame. I couldn't get the picture of whole thing but that's best I can do to show you.


3 comments:

Melissa Lyon said...

What a neat frame you picked. The metal rivets are awesome. I was surprised when I found out how much framing a picture that size costs. Yikes! Honestly, it does not look like it should be that hard or use many expensive materials. Maybe I should learn how to be a framer!

Laynie said...

I know! After I heard the price, that gave me goose bumps! I felt like it was eating my skin alive. That's why I had to save up $$ for awhile to get this frame. Gosh... unfair!

Cindy said...

I like the frame you picked, too. When Missy becomes a framer I hope she will give me a family discount.

 
Little Leaps | TNB