
I got a letter from RS presidency to tell me happy birthday. One of RS presidency has a daughter who are in my primary class. Since I couldn't communicate with kids in my class because I'm attending hearing ward, but all I can do is to show smile and encourage them to do something. (Annie is my personal interpreter) That card somehow melted my heart to know that I'm doing okay in this primary even not much communicate with them.
Still I just wish I could.. I guess it melted my heart for two reasons.. I feel like when I see her, I would hug her until she can't breathe and that hug is to let her know how much I love her and other kids. Sighs, they probably think I have gone insane if I do that..

3 comments:
You are such a sweetheart.
Laynie, your smile alone speaks so much more than words can. From my experience being your friend, people could always feel that friendship with you, even though you may not have spoken directly to them.
Awww.
Post a Comment