

When I learned HBO was making series of The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency, I was sad because I do not have a HBO channel or any cable at home. (I have read the books and it was good!) I was hoping that it would be on DVD and can rent it from netflix. About two weeks ago, I was able to watch the shows and fell in love with the show. Last weekend, I have gone depressed because I learned that the show was cancelled for season 2 after I finished with season 1. NOOO! NOOO! (Sobbing) Please do not cancel this show! I thought this show was brilliant show, scripts, and many awesome actors. I really enjoyed this show so much. It has stabbed my heart deeply and I'm in mourning right now. But I heard the rumor that the HBO might will create two movies from this show. I'm dying hope that they would use the same actors for this movie. Of course, I'm dying with curious such as when it will be ready for us to watch the movie, etc. Bummer, that sucks.

1 comments:
Dad and I feel the same way! We really liked the show and were very dissapointed when they didn't continue with it. Actually, I am surprised because the books were such a big hit.
Post a Comment