Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Insane Week



I couldn't able to make up what I wanted to say about my week even the week was not over yet. I admitted I was surprised at myself that I wasn't dead-- not yet. Whew, this morning I had to move around the livingroom to be ready for two little darling girl twins. Annie and I are going to babysit them for awhile.

Sooooooo my roller coaster started last Monday night. Kate, Annie, and I went to Baltimore to see Brandi Carlile. Both girls loved Brandi and I was just tag along as usually. I was worried because my hearing acts crazy on that day. Sometimes it would be too loud and ready to gone insane. I knew that concert would kill my ears including girls' ears. Goodness, it didn't kill my ears but I was not able to hear very well after the show was over.


Oh boy, we had a group (three) of drunk women behind us. Yes, I have a story about it. We had to stand front of the band and we were not about 15 feet away. I was not excited with the idea about standing for a several hours. I believe we have been standing for about 5-6 hours--so the crowd were building quickly and I felt like we were pack of pegunia but barely not touch each other.. Maybe less a umm 10 inches? Still not much move around, poor my legs. Anyway, the music started and we had a good time until about half way to end the show. Three drunk women pushing, trying to get through crowd to get front of the crowd to see Brandi, have alcohol bottle in their hands, making noisy, yelling nonsense, and being idiot. They bumped me and I almost trip fell over to a young man. I got their response were laugh. Two girls front of me told drunk women pipe down.

It didn't help at all. One woman kept saying, "Let's just be sweet, come on, we're just trying to have fun." Uh?! Whatever to them! They can't go anywhere they wanted to be. People got there first before them. Drunk women! I was trying to focus the music beats suddenly Katie warned me that one lady's head shaking wild and ready to hit my head any minute. I tried to avoid from her--I guess I was unlucky because her head hit my back of head! I turned and grab her arm and point to my head. "UH UH!" with shaking my head that showed her I do not like that. I had to push her back to get away from me so I won't get hurt again. She just blinked at me but at least she didn't hit me. But she still shaking her head wild.

Sighs, it wasn't over. Two drunk women tried to go through the crowd to be front of the band. They decided to go different people to get through, not us. They were successful to get through because one man got frustrated and gesture shoo to get ruin them FAST so he can enjoy the show. Drunk women finally got what they wanted. We felt peaceful right away! We enjoyed end of the show but before it was over. Two drunk women were hurrying to leave the crowd but with their green faces! Are they going to threw up? Ewww! I do not want to think about it.

So that was our night.. We escaped fast before the people walked over us to go home. Got home late and jumped in bed to go sleep. The next day--other show for us.

So You Think You Can Dance Tour 2010

Oh yeah, after Brandi's show we went to see So You Think You Can Dance Tour in Baltimore. I was exhausted and grateful to know that there were seats for people to sit. My feet has died from Brandi's.


This show was different than Brandi. The audience was BIG! It's same idea when you go to watch a basketball game. We can see but not the best view as we saw Brandi. It's more than 15 feet! The music was so LOUD--very loud than Brandi. BAD sound system! I wanted to slap the system. BUT we enjoyed the show.



Yup, I saw Kent and Lauren also other wonderful dancers. It was fun experiences for me to see two different shows. Different people, place, music, loudness, etc. Whew.. I think it's time for quiet.

P.S. Whoops! I forgot to post this last week. My last week was over. I was able to babysit twins again and again over the weekend. Last night I got a chance to babysit cute girls. But I got the feeling I wouldn't babysit for them awhile since they moved. :(

4 comments:

Christa said...

Wow, that was a wild week. That Brandi show sure seems to attract drunk people.
I hope your CI gets straightened out so th entice would bother you so much.

Cindy said...

Wow, you live an exciting life.

You know, I never watched the finale of SYTYCD. I DVRed it, and then forgot about it. So. . .who won?

Laynie said...

Cindy,

Lauren won, Kent was second. I'm pretty sure you can find it on youtube or something. :D

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have seen the 'So You Think You Can Dance' tour. They are incredible! (Sorry you had a rotten experience at the Carlisle concert!)

 
Little Leaps | TNB