Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Pool



I wish I had a pool in our backyard, actually we do, but I wish it was a private pool not public. Going to a friend's house and use their pool could be fun. Annie and I ended up babysitting a family in New York. They had a new pool and we tested their new pool plus a cool slide.

Annie and I stayed there from Saturday to Tuesday morning. We ended up swimming with kids every afternoon until our bodies became too wrinkle. Oh boy, we were experiencing horrible heat waves since last week and continuing today. I'm praying for the rain to cool off. Sighs, the humid were bad and heat was eh, enough to make me want to escape and live in North Pole.

Those kids were trying to kill me. Two young kids tried to climb on me while oldest kid fighting with them.

Annie complained that I didn't show exciting enough--encouraged me to make a funny face. Okay, I did, but I know she didn't mean that beside a smile.

That cool slide, one last turn of the slide surprised me. Look at my hair, haha.

Anyway I forgot to take some pictures of fireworks! Dang, we went to family's friend's house. They had cool downhill garden that we can sit and watch the fireworks. Really, we are sitting front of lake. There was a boat on the lake with all of cool fireworks that they were ready to fly and act for us. I was wondering about the loudness of fireworks but surprised I was able to handle this. (even two kids got scared of it)

I guess that's it--what I did over the weekend. Swim, playing with kids, sleep, etc.. You get the picture, right? Happy belated July 4th day! I hope you all have fun time over the weekend.

5 comments:

Annie said...

You beat me to blogging about this!

I can't believe you let Morgan get on your shoulders. (And you say I spoil her?) And I can't believe those poor deprived children didn't know about chicken fighting! Good thing we showed them how to use their pool properly. ;o)

Christa said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I loved the under water pictures, and Laynie, your swim suit is so cute.

Cindy said...

Fun! That looks like a really fancy pool.

Anonymous said...

Those are fun underwater pics. And the one coming off the slide is funny. Sorry you guys are dealing with that awful heat wave. Blah!

Melissa Lyon said...

Great photos! Looks like you had a fun time- wish we could have been there with you!

 
Little Leaps | TNB