This morning I went to my appointment for mapping. Surprised the appointment was simple and easy. I had to take test for each CI. Darn, they didn't test with both like they did last January. It was alright because we can assume it's five dB above from CI. I have created the audiograms for you to see how much it has improved since January.
Last January Steve was not happy with the results what he saw, but this morning made him happy. I guess I'm happy as well. :D



Steve did not want to change since it was a good mapping so he only adjust one specific area for right CI and did not change anything on left CI. I left the office with very little change and I was surprised because I got used to big change every time I went for mapping. I hope my CIs will continue improving and hope will get some more good news in six months. My next appointment will be on December 14th.

4 comments:
laynie, your audiometries look great! how exciting!
Wow Laynie- what a change from before you went bionic! How much better do you hope to get?
It is so neat to see your progress like that. It would be interesting if you had your "before implants" results on that graph as well.
It's so satisfying to see progress on paper, isn't it? I'm glad you are doing so well!
Post a Comment