Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

iPhone Application



Annie scolded me for being lazy that I didn't blog about my experience from last night. Well, I'm going to tell you what happened but do not get too excited.

Last night I was playing with my iPhone game application. I noticed one application Annie put on my iPhone and I haven't seen it before. It was a music application that can make a listing depend on the mood what I want to listen. I was playing with it and see how it works. I thought it would be neat if I could listen the music while I play the game on my iPhone. Nice!

After I fixed the mood setting on the program and started to play the game. I think second or third song made me stop the game. I was puzzled and tried to focus the music. I wasn't sure myself but something familiar about this song. At that moment, I was haste because I was not sure if I was right about the song. I checked the music what it called.. True ENOUGH! I was right and it was "For Good" from Wicked! I laughed at myself that I got it right by listening the song!

"For Good"

I had to share with Annie and she asked me how I knew it was. I was not sure how I identify but somehow almost end of the music, the witch sang "for good" that reminds me of theater when I went last November. Amazed! But it's only tiny step and it's not a ball rolling down the hill yet.

4 comments:

Christa said...

How exciting! The biggest avalanches start with a few tiny pebbles rolling down the hill.

Tami said...

That is so exciting! I love what your mom says--it's very true. I can't wait to hear more stories like this one!

Tim said...

good for you laynie! keep it up!

Cindy said...

Woo-hoo! So what mood are you in when you get the song "For Good"?

 
Little Leaps | TNB