Yes, I loved them since I was inside of mommy's stomach. I had Manner a few times before but not Zaunerstollen. Zaunerstollen is the BESTEST in the world. I saved and eat a little as I can. I do not want to vacuum all once. When I take one of Zaunerstollen, I had to enjoy for a few minutes. It was so sad to see that I have two pieces left to finish it up. I ate the last Manner this morning. I admit I was afraid to eat two last pieces of Zaunerstollen and know it will be gone forever until I go back to Austria. We do not get Zaunerstollen very often as others such as Manner, etc. I think I'm going to cry over this thing, DARN!

8 comments:
I have seen Manner in the stores, but never tried it. I will buy it next time I see it! I have never seen Zaunerstollen. Perhaps that is only in Austria?
We finished our last piece of Zaunerstollen on Sunday. (so sad!) To be honest, Dave and I ate the whole thing almost by ourselves. We saved the very last piece and split it into three so that the kids could each have a taste. And even sharing that much was hard! Isn't that terrible of us?
I have no idea if it's only in Austria. That means I have to ask mom about that.
Missy, it's not terrible for not sharing Zaunerstollen beside they had their own chocolate from mom, right? I wonder if the kids would like it? Annie does not like it very much, but her sister, Katie, liked it. I don't know if she loved it. Few of my friends hate that taste. I had no idea why.
I haven't even gotten mine yet, but when I do you can bet I won't be sharing! I once gave a piece to a friend and she took one little nibble and said it tasted like it had alcohol in it and threw the rest away! I felt violated.
Cindy, it's good to describe the feeling when saw people waste one piece of Zaunerstollen. Maybe that's why we are NOT sharing with anyone. :D
Lance "made" me share ours with his family for the sake of our waistlines. Fortunately they have pretty advanced chocolate taste buds, too, and they liked it :)
I bought 3 different flavors of Manner in the store the other day. They are good! I noticed on the package that it said "Made in Austria." :)
Glad you liked the Manner! :D
Post a Comment