When I was on the way to Church, I saw that sign. I thought it was funny to give a name, Boring. And other things on that sign such as Oyster bull? Mason-dixon bingo? Whatever, at that point I had to take the picture of the sign but always forgot to bring my camera. It took me several months to remember to bring my camera with me! This morning I accomplished the goal--finally.

4 comments:
This sign makes me happy.
There is a website somewhere where people send pictures of stupid signs like that one. I have no idea what bull oyster are, but I am glad I didn't get stuck with a name like Mrs. Boring.
Ha-ha-ha. That is funny. You would think a bull oyster roast would be much too exciting for the Boring Fire department. I wonder, is there a Boring Elementary School?
Actually I learned that it's not a city or something. It's just very small town or not. Haha. Even it has own zip code. No schools can be found in Boring, MD. :D Also it says PO closed during lunch hours. Something weird going on there in that tiny weeny town.
Post a Comment