Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Super Hair Day

Do I look pretty in the morning? Sometimes I looked like I just fixed my hair. Sometimes my bed decided to fix my hair. I wondered how many times I have been tossing on the bed during the night, mm.. Did I had a good dream or bad dream. Curious.. Curious..

I didn't look so bad except little punk on my forehead.

WHOA!

That's my self side profile. You see both sides jump out of my face.

5 comments:

Moses Family said...

I LOVE these pics! You are so funny!!! Love you! :)

Tim said...

you should totally just go to work like that. seriously.

Elayne Fife said...

Tim, serious? I would die if I go to work with this super hair. It will draw lot of eyes on me. That would make me paranoid. Would it make you feel paranoid or idiot? Very funny, Tim.

Heather said...

You have a cute bed head :)

Cindy said...

It would be funny for Halloween or April Fool's day!

 
Little Leaps | TNB