Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Les Misérables


October 18th--I had another opportunity to see the play called Les Misérables in Washington D.C. with my two wonderful friends. This play have two wonderful interpreters and it was the main reason why I wanted to go. Actually I went to see Wicked last summer and it was so much fun to watch the interpreters while watching the play.


At first, about two weeks before the play, I saw there was a movie on television and it was Les Misérables. I thought I should watch it and I did. I have learned so much about the story. I was thrilled to watch the play because I understand the story much better than I was in high school.


And this time, I enjoyed so much because of music. Two of musics made me cry! I tried to remember what the songs, but I only able to remember one song called, "Bring Him Home". It was such a beautiful play.  I was glad that I went to see the play. Now I'm looking forward to see other plays in the future when the interpreters are available.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

How cool to be able to see the play with interpreters. I didn't know you could do that. Does the play provide the interpreters or do you being them yourself?

Bring Him Home always makes me cry too.

Cindy said...

I meant bring not being.

Laynie said...

The play provide the interpreters. That was neat! I do not have to relay my friends or just pretending I do follow the story. :D

I don't know the play provided interpreters until last April Annie found the information through the website. I dumped into an interpreter who happened to be my teacher from my Graduate school. He told me they often offer interpreters for plays. AND discount for deaf people when they buy the tickets! That was double NICE for me. :D

Heather said...

That is so cool! I am so glad you got to understand the play and hear the music. I wish i could have come with you!

Moses Family said...

I saw CATS when there were interpreters too! So fun! Haven't seen Le Mis yet though...

 
Little Leaps | TNB