This month has two things that we can looking forward to it. Actually, one of them had arrived last night. About one week ago, I convinced one of my visiting teacher to come with us to RS Broadcast night at Stake Center. Yahoo, I was able to pick her up, sit with us for dinner, sit with us to watch television (RS Broadcast), and rode with us until I drop her off. I hope she knows that she was not forgotten. And I hope she DID enjoy the event with us. I really enjoyed all four wonderful speakers from the RS Broadcast. All of the speakers have hit the right messages for us. I knew they have been prayed, pondered, and studied what they should give a talk to us. And I knew that they were inspired to give us the specific messages.
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf gave a sweet messages to us with gentle and so much love for us,
http://lds.org/pages/general-rs-meeting-2011?lang=eng
I'm grateful for having gospel in my life and knowing the gospel is truly blessing from the Lord. I'm so happy that I had an opportunity to go the event and listen the RS Broadcast. Now I'm looking forward for General Conference and what the messages we need to listen and prepare us for next six months. My goal is to improve myself through listen and study the General Conference for next six months. Oh how wonderful message it can lift the spirit! I hope it will continue for many days ahead of me. I hope you all enjoyed the RS Broadcast as well.
2 comments:
Thank you Laynie, I couldn't agree with you more. Pres. Uchtdorf's talk has inspired me and uplifted me also.
Me too. I always like his messages and last nights was really great.
Post a Comment