The next day was beautiful weather in Oklahoma. I checked again and still saying it's still leaving on time. THAT made me extremely nervous because it made me imagine the plane landing on the icy road--blah blah. Well, my plane left on time and landed on time. Whew!
Annie told me that the schools were cancelled and decided to pick me up. (Her sister was supposed to pick me up.) She surprised me by going to a little vacation to a mountain for ski. I can't believe she takes a risk to drive in this condition because snow is not over yet. We ended up staying there for two nights.
We arrived a ski resort and decided to go ski. I wish I could film this condition -- umm I really can't see where I'm going! My goggle decided to be foggy. My glasses liked goggle's idea and became foggy as well. Double fogies. Can you imagine me ski with both foggy? I had to remove my goggle to see where I am going. Good thing I didn't hit a tree! But the icy/snowy wind hitting on my face, it was GRRR because I want to put my goggle on! Of course, it caused me to stop frequency to remove my goggle and see where I am. :S
I learned that it was different skiing in powered snow and groomed. Powered was a bit difficult to ski! I had so much fun skiing in this condition because Annie and I continued laughing at ourselves for being idiot skiers. :D
That picture was blurred but look behind me. The condition was a little better because it was starting clear up. In this picture, you can't see several paths behind me as you supposed to see.
Thanks Annie, I had fun time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment