Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Zoku

Have you heard Zoku? I haven't until Annie told me about it because one of kids got one. It made Annie wanted one for us. I thought it was a neat toy and didn't realized it was healthy snacks because it has real fruits, interesting sugars, and AWESOME tastes!

Annie and I were exciting to make some and decided to test three different kinds of ice pops to try. We invited Katie to join with us to make ice pops. Making ice pops were a bit complex but fun to do. I think the worse part is to mesh the fruit, for example, blackberries has lot of seeds. :D

We pour some in the Zoku and see how it goes. Cool. That was not the exciting part yet until you pull it out from the Zoku. THAT was so exciting because you can see what we put it in there.





Those pictures show how fun it was. :D After we made one batch and decided to make second batch of ice pops. Yummy, we were not sure if we wanted to make third batch. We did but ended up didn't eat it. Each ice pops only have 2oz and it didn't have lot of it. I wouldn't be guilty since it's only 2 oz AND LOT of fruits in it. For example, you see three ice pops from above that Katie and Annie were holding.

First left ice pop was strawberries and banana, second was blackberries, blueberries, and banana, and third is orange cream (that included peaches and orange juice). Yup, yup, those fruits are in those ice pops. :D I mean you buy real fruit and chop them then threw them in blender. Done with blender and add some stuff then put in Zoku. That's it! Amazing tastes! Unfortunately ice pops ended up goes to our dinner. :D  (Of course, we had to find something to eat to satisfy our stomaches.)

That was my adventure from last night with exciting new toy in my home. It was fun. Let's see how often we will make this year with Zoku. :S

2 comments:

Cindy said...

mmm, the orange cream one sounds good.

Cutting and mashing fruit is always what stops me from making fruit smoothies, too. I love them, but I'm too lazy to do all the prep and clean-up.

Anonymous said...

They all look delicious!

 
Little Leaps | TNB