Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Williamsburg


I took my parents and Annie to Willamsburg, VA. My parents, especially mom, wanted to go there for so long. Mom got her wishes. Dad got us cool Inn to stay for two nights. That caused the days skimmed in one day instead two full days plus two few hours. Last Thursday night, I picked my parents up from airport then hit the road for VA. We drove for about three and half hours. We arrived there at 9:30pm. The fun has arrived.

Oh boy, when I woke up. My body ached because of bed. I was wondering if I was only person who just like to have a drama? But I was relief that everyone had the same problem!

We went to Williamsburg to see the history. We ended up stayed there almost all day--enough to miss Jamestown or Yorktown. We arrived Jamestown but it was closed! We were sad! :( But we got some ice cream in Yorktown when we realized it was pointless since it was after 5pm. But still we had lot of fun.



Mom got some silly ideas. That was her idea.

AHH! I saw a ghost!

Do I look pretty?

We stopped for lunch. Interesting taste of foods. We might look crazy when mom, Annie, and I tried each other foods. Dad was too shy. (Dad had the same as mom had.)

Look at that woman's dress!

Do I look bored?

Maybe I'm not only person who were bored.

Mom tried to spiced up to avoid being bored.

Umm I guess I was TOO bored by taking lot of pictures to keep myself busy.

Look at them.... We were waiting for a big play but it ended up okay for me.




Some of paths has FULL of shells.

My favorite series of my parents--it made me laugh when I look at three pictures. Of course, first picture it turned awful. I forced to retake..well it turned out two retake to get a perfect picture.

Silly dad

Finally--a good picture of my parents.. Cute mom and dad!

Geez, that day exhausted us and we didn't notice about stinky beds after we went bed. We had to get up early morning to get home on time for my graduation. I hoped my parents enjoyed their trip to Williamsburg, VA. It was fun trip.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It sounds like you guys had a fun time, I am so jealous.

Tim said...

wish i could have been there myself

Melissa Lyon said...

You are a good photographer- I liked looking through your pictures.

Heather said...

I love the picture with you wearing the hat! You are so cute. Wish i could have been there.

 
Little Leaps | TNB