Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Whoops


I had to find something to keep myself busy while nobody is at home. Something I have to do but avoiding to do so and something I wanted to do but couldn't afford it. I know I was supposed to clean one room before my parents come for my graduation this weekend. I'm too lazy and did not want to do anything. Does that sounds awful?

Well, I decided to find something to DO something and it was translate Hymns in ASL. My old calling was lead the music in the meetings. I had opportunity to translate the songs. Sometimes it was fun, while other times was frustrated because of my limited understand of vocabulary.

I thought it would be a good project for me to do is to fix some translate, insert arrows, etc for clear translate. One song I was on, "I am a Child of God" and saw one mistake--enough to make me laugh.


That remind me of my ASL students, me, or other people made some mistakes such as Dead people (really, it was Deaf people), or dead event (deaf event), etc. It was funny how tiny "deaf" word or close enough can caused lot of typo. Funny, uh?

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB