Oh it can't be true?! I felt it was a dream. I had to blink my eyes several times to take a good look at this grades. I got three A's for internship. My heart has jumped up and down. I could feel my chest pounding. I knew my face will get hurts for smile so BIG and stay LONG time.
This.. I gotta brag because this is my FIRST time to get ALL classes A's even four classes has A-'s. These teachers were tough! Even one teacher really don't like me very much. He tried to give me B for two different classes and different time. I hated to complain that I earned an A. He was avoiding but he had to since the points were on the syllabus and I was on the point of A. Long story, but it was over. I ended up got two A-'s from him. It was better than B.

Man, I felt so GOOD. I had to thank Annie for all of her patient to help me through this program. She helped my English grammar. She helped me to understand some subjects from textbooks. She even helped me to write tons of papers. She sometimes stayed up so late with me to finish some projects. She was so kind to me even I got grumpy when I got so frustrated. What I mean is that I couldn't get in program without her. It is not all...
Thank you SO MUCH for all of prayers to help me to keep going and going to finish this program. Without your prayers, I would miss one step that would caused me fell down.. My body will bounce as a ball would do. That remind me of Tim and me playing balls, toys, etc.. One of us would be top of the stairs while other bottom.. We would threw or let it bounce.. I don't know why it was fun for us.. Anyway, back to grades.. Thank you for all of your support me through my graduate years BUT LOOK at my grades! I got GPA 3.929!!! That was BEST EVER I MADE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
I know I did get some A's. I remember I was in middle school. Mom tried to bribe me to do well in school. I never get good grades, eh. I hate doing homework or didn't do well on tests who know. I recalled mom told me if I get all A's, I would get a Garfield doll. You know, my teenager life, I LOVED Garfield! I would do anything to collect Garfield (doll, books, etc). That was our deal to get good grades. I worked so hard to get good grades. I did got ALL A's but one B or C. It was math or I couldn't remember what it was... I was disappointed because I knew I will not get a Garfield doll. I tried again but still ended up the same for a whole year. Bummer, I didn't get Garfield doll at all. :( The deal was off when I get in high school. The rule played different..
It was funny to look back my youth and couldn't believe how much I have changed. No, no, I don't want a Garfield doll for my grades that I earned from my program. I would like to get a big thing.. Haha! Whew, what's a big relief for me... Sighs.. Time for me to have a fancy bath with candles and read a good book. Maybe eat some ice cream. Umm what else I can do to give myself a good reward. I'm thinking...

6 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you. How about instead of a garfield doll you get a really great job?
How would that be for a reward? You will be a great teacher!
Way to go, Laynie!
WOW!!! That's awesome! Congrats, Laynie. We knew you could do it!
WAHOO! Way to go Laynie!!! You worked so hard and deserved it! I am VERY excited for you!
WOWEE, WOW-WOW! Great job, Laynie! You should frame your report card.
In our town, you could take your report over to the local video store and get a free movie for each A. That's a whole lotta movies! Congratulations smarty pants!
Post a Comment