Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Sick! Sick!


I’m sick sick sick sick.. Ugh! Bad timing!

Now I’m sitting on the couch, the kleenex box is next to me, medicine is front of me on the table, pile of kleenex on the floor, and watching the general conference. I’m starting feel that I’m going to feel sleep in any minutes. I need find something that will keep me awake.

That time we are using Annie’s work laptop and connect to our television so we can watch big picture and better quality of sounds. Last time we used my imac and it was sort of pain of neck because I had to unplug and move to the table so we can sit on the couch while watching. That time we don’t want to do that! Clever to us because several months ago we missed LOST and wanted to watch on the internet.

The problem we don’t want to use imac! What’s our solution for that? UMMM AH! I remember that I used my laptop to my work and hook it up to connect the projector. I also remember I did one time use television and it worked fine! So we tried and it worked! But the sounds were not great. We only can hear from laptop not television. I thought it was better than nothing..

Now I have about an hour left before the general conference starts. I put everything ready to connect between television and laptop. I tried to figure how can to get the sounds goes to television. I plug two choices of holes and finally found one works! YAY! YAY! Big and smooth pictures and nice sounds from television. I feel like we are using television channel, amazing, uh? Yeah, there are no closed caption. But there are ASL on that video. It’s better than nothing, right? Not bad anyway.. Not bad weekend except COLD! Blah!

0 comments:

 
Little Leaps | TNB