Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Hurricane Sandy

East coast were panic and trying to get things to welcome Hurricane Sandy. I think I have slept through when the hurricane come to us. There were two trees fall but not on us. Not our trees. Whew. 

Would it be fun walking in rain and windy--and yes, it was fun. 

Our welcome sign was about to fall.. :D Strong enough to push that thing! 

I'm trying to say.. I'm FINE especially mom, dad, and Charlie loved me so much and gave me sick. Yes, I'm sick with sore throat, coughing, and little nose running. Even my head feel like it's flying weird different directions. Oh dear, it was enough to cancel all schools for two days! Even we were not allowed to drive on highways from last night until today at noon. And miracle that we don't lose our power or anything. Very lucky compare to other people. Two days of school cancelled gave me chance to rest and trying to get better before tomorrow. Somehow I doubt it. Groans. 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you are safe, and got a little vacation. :)

Missy said...

Did you walk out in the wind just for the fun of it? You look like you are having a great time. I am glad that your flight got out just in time to get home- you are a lucky duck!

 
Little Leaps | TNB