Yesterday morning I was getting ready for church. I saw Annie put mascara on her eyelashes. She looked pretty, I want one too! So I put mascara on my eyelashes, but somehow my bottom lashes got stuck together. I need Annie's advice how to solve the problem, so I called for her. I haven't hear from Annie yet and I have decided to figure it out by myself. I gave up and went downstairs to have a breakfast.
I went to the kitchen and Annie was there. Annie said, "You called for me, I went to the bottom of the stairs. You weren't there. I called but nothing response from you. I waited for awhile."
I was puzzled because I called and hear nothing from Annie. Whoops! I realized I left my cochlear implants downstairs. Eh, that's why I couldn't hear Annie's calling me from the bottom of the stairs. I thought I had 'em on my head.

1 comments:
Did you ever get your beautiful eyes figured out?
Post a Comment