I was bored and decided to go to a library to get some books to read. I thought it would be good for me to read, so I could improve my English grammar. And I don't have to worry wasting my money on it if I hated it. Right now, I'm on seventh book since I borrowed those
books two and half weeks ago. Well, I didn't finished one book because it was bored. I guess it's technically to say sixth book for me.
Before I hit it off with books, Annie found one library near our apartment. I went there and saw it was a tiny library! I was successful to borrowed four books and bought it home with me. Those books were children literature. I started off one of books. In a few days later, Annie told me about awesome library in Columbia (about 40 minutes away from our apartment). I wanted to check it out myself.
Annie and I went there and saw it was bigger library than other library we went! I was excited because I knew there would be lot of books available for me to borrow. I looked at my listing and found some of books were available! Oh I made a listing the books what I wanted to read. Anyway I was exciting to go back after I finished with two books. I think Annie and I will go back tomorrow to return two books AND get more books to read!

The point of the story was about one book I really like a lot. The book surprised me because it was different than other books I have read. The book called, The Giant-Slayer by Iain Lawrence. From this book, I have learned about polio. I know polio is but never knew how it works, etc. This book touched my heart. I finished this book this morning and still sinking in my head and heart. I'm grateful that we do not have to worry about polio today because they discovered a vaccine to protect from getting polio.
Funny thing, it's children literature book. It's a fantasy story, but also it's about polio. I will not go farther about this book to put you sleep. :D
I hope my mood of reading books will continue for a long time until I run out of my mind! Oh there were two cute books I liked: The Year Money Grew on Tree by Aaron Hawkins and Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin. Oh yeah, there is one more, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Okay, I better shut up and let you go peace.

1 comments:
Let me know how you liked "the year money grew on trees" I almost bought it before, it sounded cute.
Post a Comment