Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

BEWARE!!!



Sometimes we wanted to look pretty, but sometimes it is okay to be ugly. I remember mom said being pretty must suffer. (eyes rolling) Of course, it leads to dye my hair to hide some gray hair. I was not thrilled to go for it, but I did it about two or three years ago. I had no problem. NO PROBLEM!

Sure... (eyes rolling) Annie wanted to dye her hair and I decided to get one as well since I haven't done mine for awhile. My roots showing the different color already. Last Saturday we bought stuff for dye. I mean real stuff! Annie have been learning and studying how to use those stuff instead going to beauty to pay lot of $$.. I do not have that kind of money right now. She did dye my hair many times. She did not make one tiny mistake.


I have decided to go a little lighter what I had right now. My hair is almost umm dirty blond.. light brown? I don't know. So I risked my life to use different number for dye and hoped it will turn out good. We came home and Annie dyed my hair.

Oh uh. My hair looked uhhh too dark. Not TOO DARK BROWN. Just brown. Umm, I don't know HOW BROWN it was. I don't like it very much. It forced me to wait until Tuesday to get different kind of dye to fix the problem. Of course, one thing we had to do is to remove dye color from my hair and start it over again with fresh.

OH WHOA! WWWWWHOAAA!! I looked SO OLD and FAKE!

That....was too much! Eh, that was normal because it removed stuff so Annie can dye with new color. Okay, Annie put stuff on my hair. I had to wait for about thirty minutes. We played wii while waiting. Finally it was time for me to jump in the shower to clean it off. I went to the mirror, OH THAT look--scared me! It didn't change anything! Well, it did change a bit but STILL the same.. UH OH OH.. HO HO. No, I'm not Santa.. I'm not Mrs. Clause, sorry.

Annie had to run to the store and buy different kind and came back. We tried once again.. NOTHING WORKED!!! I gave up and had to give my hair a break. I started to feel a little panic. I do not want to go to work with this hair. I wondered how the students' react to this? I feel idiot.

Today Annie stopped by to get different kind (again) and talked with worker about my situation. Both of them think the thing will help to solve the problem. Guess what? It did improved but barely!!!!! I wanted to SCREAM! It turned out I have gold and red hair. Annie took me to the store and show it to the worker that she talked before. Both of them discussing and what to do with it. I hate that feeling!

This time we try with toner. I can feel burning on my skin. Sighs, I'm tired of dying. I'm tired of taking showers. I'm tired of washing my hair so many times. I'm tired of waiting, waiting, and waiting. I'm tired of sitting while Annie working on my hair. I'm tired of everything!

And THIS? (The picture, you see below, wasn't right color..) Is that what I got when Annie put toner?! I don't know if it was better after toner. Too blond? It is hard to see this picture but my eyebrows and hair didn't match very good. Honestly, I don't know but beware! If you see me next picture being bald, then you know what happened to me.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Poor Laynie. I think I will bookmark this post and every time I am having a bad hair day I will go back and read it to make myself see that things could be worse!

Melissa Lyon said...

Mom told me about your haircut and I expected it to be a lot worse than it is. I actually like your haircut-in a very short haircut kind of way. It takes a while to get used to a drastically new look.

Here's an idea- just walk around with your zipper open, then nobody will even notice your hair.

 
Little Leaps | TNB