Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

First Completed Project


Oh my goodness, that project I started before I moved here Maryland. I believe before Christmas in Utah but of course, I was not able to finish it on time, so I put it away. It became forgotten. I know shame on me because it was a little project, but I couldn't. Restless.

I will take you back in my childhood. I remember I started with a new project specific cross stitch. I ALWAYS ended up unfinished project or had mom to finish it up for me. I believe I have started two or three projects but never go back again..

Until yesterday.. Annie was getting prepared for General Conference she always do cross stitch. She told me that she found my old project that I haven't finished it. I thought why not to work on this project during the General Conference. Gosh, that killed time so FAST. Killing the time is not important, the important is I FINISHED IT!!!! I couldn't believe that I got it done after two and half years later, eh, even for a little project.

Ironic part is that I start enjoy doing this project. Silly me.

5 comments:

Christa said...

Cute cross stitch! I also like to have projects for conference, doing something with my hands helps to listen and prevents me from falling asleep.

Annie said...

It looks great!

But I think this is your second completed project. Remember when you made one for Young Women or something? It was a Lizzie Kate design.

Can't wait to see how your next project turns out!

Heather said...

Great job! I think i have a cross stitch project still at home that i started when i was 12 and is still unfinished.

Cindy said...

Ha, ha, ha. Now that you are "in the mood" for a cross stitch you will start another one and then it will go unfinished for two more years. At least, that's what I would do!

Anonymous said...

That's very cute, Laynie. I did one counted cross stitch for my first baby, with the intention of doing one for each one thereafter. It never happened. They are a lot of work and very time-consuming. Good for you for finishing it, even after all that time.

 
Little Leaps | TNB