Anyway, the movie have subtitle in English because people speak German, but when people speak English, it didn't show subtitle. In the middle of the movie Vitus's mother was speaking in German but few times she speak in English. I heard "Open up," I was not sure if I heard that because the mother was speaking in Germann and I asked Annie if the mother says open up in English. Annie's reaction with nod has surprised me. But I still wasn't sure if I got it or was it one of random of luck?
Annie thinks I have improved my hearing skills while I think I'm on different side. Annie wanted me to blog about it. I don't know if it's a big deal but it is for her. I hope she is right.

4 comments:
Annie is probably right about your progress. Since it comes so slow and natural to you, you don't even notice it that much. Just like Omi did not notice that she had lost so much of hearing until she got her hearing aids. When it happens gradually it is hard to notice.
Very cool! I feel like you are a whole new person and it makes me miss you so much! ILY! :)
Wow, that's really exciting, Laynie. I'm sure there are times when you feel disappointed that you miss many spoken things, and then other times you surprise yourself and totally get something! Yay for you!!
So are you going to start learning German next? :) I love hearing about your improvement.
Post a Comment