
Annie had a surgery two Fridays ago. She felt crazy for being stuck in apartment for so long. I tried to take her out a bit such as go to mall, taking her to doctor appointment, etc. Sometimes it was too much for her. Sometimes she almost killed herself by overdo. Oh boy, anyway, yesterday I told Annie that she can do whatever she wants to do. She wanted to see a movie called, "The Blind Side" because it offers closed caption also because I liked the actress, Sandra Bullock. She invited Katie, her sister, come along with us.
We saw the movie and we all loved it. The movie was very touching. At end of the movie, it surprised us all when we learned that recently Michael Oher joined Ravens (football team) which was in our area, Baltimore! I guess I can say.. Go RAVENS! Eh? I do not know how much I would go for it.. Haha. Anyway, my point is that you should see this movie. :D

4 comments:
Thanks for the endorsment, we did want to see that movie but have not taken the opportunity. MAybe next week.
I can't wait to see the movie! I'm so glad to hear you liked it. And as long as you live near Baltimore, you might as well be a Ravens fan! : )
I loved that movie, too! Good stuff.
We went to see the movie at Christmas. We really enjoyed it. It was the only movie we saw at a real movie theater this year.
You didn't see it in the movie but BYU was bragging that they helped him get his high school degree so that he could go to college. He reportedly enrolled in BYU extension courses online to get the credits he needed.
Post a Comment