After Christmas, Annie and I were ready to go home next morning but Annie promised to make sugar cookies and frost the cookies with kids. Annie and Morgie (8 years old) was making the dough. I was staring at the window to see what’s up outside. I spotted a squirrel climb on the thin branches. I was amazed how the squirrel was able to do that. I was wondering if the squirrel fell? Anyway, I watched the squirrel and realized what the squirrel was doing--stealing bird food from the bird house. It was amazing how the squirrel did by legs hold the little branch while getting the food with hands. The squirrel was successful until the next day. The squirrel somehow lost the grip and tried to hold on the bird house instead falling.. Gosh, the squirrel did best to keep hold but failed and fall!! Lucky the squirrel was okay.
I wanted to take a picture because it was so funny! I ran to get my camera and get it ready as hoping the squirrel will do again. It took awhile until the squirrel decided to try again to steal the food. Whew! I got it but the squirrel didn’t stay there much longer as I tried to get more picture. That picture was only ONE I took! I was going to get close up but no squirrel. Dang. At least I have one. :D I still think it’s so funny how the squirrel did that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment